Danger Theme! Danger Theme!

Really good theme, and yes, it really could be used as a Danger Theme in a videogame. In fact, I might try to use this in an animation if I ever get around do it.

FurryZA responds:

hah, thankyou for your wise words x3 I already had an animation in mind for it, so I know what you mean.

I don't know. I don't know.

You could call this "Dreamy Illusion" or something. It's got that vibe that makes you want to calm down and start flailing your arms around at the same time. I happen to like this, but it could be better.

S. - Cupong [DEMO] S. - Cupong [DEMO]

Sounds nice, but there's no enough bass in this. That's really all that's missing to this sound-- a bassline backup.

Pantaloon Dance Party Pantaloon Dance Party

There's a lot of bleeding in this song. All the instruments blend together, but it doesn't sound pretty. It almost sounds like a bunch of noise-- and this is coming from a guy who likes dubstep.

Butsaay responds:

yeah i know what you mean, this will sound retarded but it sounded a lot better on FL studio, I've also been wanting to delete it since i posted it. I hate making beats, check out my raps if you maybe enjoy that haha

SMB3 - World 3 Rising SMB3 - World 3 Rising

Are the instruments late or something? It seems a little off-sync and it's killing me...

Ironclover responds:

its the way the Midi file was made and you can hear it in the original version too

Sleepylips Sleepylips

Simple song with a sweet melody. I honestly don't like calm songs, I like to freak out in my headphones. But this song... I could actually stand it. It wasn't that bad. It got me into a slower more calm groove than a rocked-out seizure I was looking for. But hey, that's okay because this song has the right instruments to keep me satisfied.